Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mutual Admiration...Wedding Wednesday

I looked at the Knot today and low and behold, my wedding is only 87 days away. To some people that won't sound remotely monumental but to me it's insane. I know that I have said it before, but when I signed up for the Knot it was 700 and something odd days until my planning would be done. I want to use today to thank all of the incredible friends and family members for all of their support. I feel blessed on a daily basis to have you all in my life and don't know what I would do without your continuous encouragement.

There is so much to look forward to in the next year, I can hardly stand it! I'm taking control of my life professionally and with each step I take in that direction, I am reminded of how fortunate I am in other aspects of my life. I feel like I have my own cheerleading squad encouraging me on my way. Invitations for my first shower will be in the mail soon and planning for the most AMAZING bachelorette party is in full swing and I am just bubbling with anticipation to spend this time with people who mean so much to me! I just want to remind you how much I love and appreciate you all. I'm just so darn excited and so lucky to have you all by my side!

love, S

No comments:

Post a Comment