Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Monday, January 25, 2010
Wednesday, January 20, 2010
I also ordered labels for the OOT boxes which I had expected to arrive already but to no avail, have not seen yet. If they aren't here tomorrow I will have to call the company and get all BRIDEZILLA on them. Or not. I will probably just politely request to know where they are or how they were shipped so that I can track them because man, I'd really hate to put anyone out.
PS: I hope that you noted the sarcasm on the latter because Bridezilla is what I'd really like to do but polite is just more my pace the majority of the time.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Monday, January 11, 2010
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
So sorry to have neglected the blog. Between the holidays and my work schedule life has been super hectic! D and I are really hammering out the finishing touches for the wedding including but not limited to
- putting together "Out of Town" packages,
- finalizing the guest list (I think that I am missing 3 desired addresses)
- preparing the envelopes for the calligrapher (I am so EXCITED to see her work! She isn't supposed to be super traditional and I think that they should turn out super well!)
- ordering gifts for our AWESOME participants (I am so EXCITED to see the final products!)
- trying to find a gobo insert (what is a gobo? you ask. it's a light that you can personalize and finding the insert isn't as easy as it sounds.)
- trying to find (economical) sparklers. yet another case of putting the word wedding in the marketing and experiencing serious inflation.
- pulling together the rehearsal dinner, which is shaping up to be a lot of fun!
- learning about the process of putting together a Presbyterian wedding (um. hello. I am a Catholic. I do not know how your services work.)
- and a lot of other stuff that I am forgetting. Thank GOD for lists!
I know that this isn't really pretty, but no worries, as things get closer I will post some pictures of our actual stuff!