So sorry to have neglected the blog. Between the holidays and my work schedule life has been super hectic! D and I are really hammering out the finishing touches for the wedding including but not limited to
- putting together "Out of Town" packages,
- finalizing the guest list (I think that I am missing 3 desired addresses)
- preparing the envelopes for the calligrapher (I am so EXCITED to see her work! She isn't supposed to be super traditional and I think that they should turn out super well!)
- ordering gifts for our AWESOME participants (I am so EXCITED to see the final products!)
- trying to find a gobo insert (what is a gobo? you ask. it's a light that you can personalize and finding the insert isn't as easy as it sounds.)
- trying to find (economical) sparklers. yet another case of putting the word wedding in the marketing and experiencing serious inflation.
- pulling together the rehearsal dinner, which is shaping up to be a lot of fun!
- learning about the process of putting together a Presbyterian wedding (um. hello. I am a Catholic. I do not know how your services work.)
- and a lot of other stuff that I am forgetting. Thank GOD for lists!
I know that this isn't really pretty, but no worries, as things get closer I will post some pictures of our actual stuff!