Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wedding Wednesday...the return

My bad, Wedding Wednesday has been MIA the past couple of weeks. It has been incredibly hectic and quite frankly, the wedding has been the last thing on my mind. Fortunately, I have my mother and K (my FMIL) to keep me in line. Today is all about invitations since I am doing a final tweak of the guest list to confirm all formal, proper names and preparing the envelopes to head to the calligrapher. SOO EXCITED! I stumbled across these images on Design Sponge. Although they aren't my calligraphers' work and aren't even similar to what we discussed, they are still very lovely. Don't you love the funky stamps? I sure do!





{images from Design Sponge}

I also ordered labels for the OOT boxes which I had expected to arrive already but to no avail, have not seen yet. If they aren't here tomorrow I will have to call the company and get all BRIDEZILLA on them. Or not. I will probably just politely request to know where they are or how they were shipped so that I can track them because man, I'd really hate to put anyone out.

PS: I hope that you noted the sarcasm on the latter because Bridezilla is what I'd really like to do but polite is just more my pace the majority of the time.

1 comment:

  1. I hear you on the want to be BRIDEZILLA, but in reality you are polite. I need to tap into my inner bitch more often.

    I'm positive Matt wouldn't agree with that =D

    ReplyDelete