Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wedding Wednesday

So tomorrow morning some of my fave ladies and I are heading down to Charleston for my bachelorette party. I can hardly wait! M and B, two of my close friends have put so much time and energy into planning a great getaway and I can't thank them enough. I picked up these adorable presents for them!




A lot of the ladies will be arriving tonight so we will be heading out to 519, a favorite college bar here in Greenville to celebrate St. Patricks Day. Thursday morning we will be heading to Folly Beach to get our party on. I don't know a lot of the details. I know that we are staying in a house on the main drag and that the lovely ladies have made us "Beach Bar" night tees and that we will be heading into downtown Charleston for a limo night, but other than those tid bits, I have no idea what to expect. My only request was "NO STRIPPERS" which I believe that I have repeated enough times to have come true! I hope that I can find a rehearsal dinner dress on the trip as well, keep your fingers crossed for me! I can't hardly wait to spend this time with the girls and don't worry, I will be sharing pictures upon my return!


No comments:

Post a Comment