Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wedding Wednesday!


Swoon: Blushing Bride, Martha Stewart Weddings



Swoon: Berries, from Martha Stewart Weddings



Swoon: Fluffy, Cabbage Roses from Martha (oh Martha how I love thee)



Swoon: Gorgeous, from the Brides Cafe



Swoon: Peonies from the Knot

When David and I first became engaged, I had a lofty aspiration. My aspiration was to have one day a week where we didn't talk about the wedding. NONE. NEVER. NOT EVEN A LITTLE BIT. I named this day "No Wedding Wednesday." This was truly a lofty goal. If you know me, you know that there is no way that I am going to be capable of not saying something (no matter the topic) that is on the tip of my tongue and save it for tomorrow. Needless to say, this lofty aspiration came crashing down fairly quickly.

That said, Welcome to Wedding Wednesday! Today's topic is lucious, beautiful, swoon-worthy flowers. Take a gander my friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment