Saturday, October 10, 2009

Welcome to Peonies & Pearls!


Hi! This is my blog and I am so excited to share with you all! First, a little bit of background.


  • My mom is my hero!
  • I am marrying my best friend (sounds cliche, I know.) in May!
  • David and I have a furbaby, Baylor. He may be the most spoiled dog of all time.
  • I have a degree in English, yet rarely use it. One of the main reasons for the blog.
  • I am not a fan of authority or being bossed around.
  • I live in Greenville, NC. I love it here. I know some people think that I am crazy for liking it here so much.
  • I shorten words when speaking. a lot.
  • I also make up my own words. a lot.
  • I enjoy vino. a lot.
  • I don't understand why people text when they can just pick up the phone and call you.
  • I am mildly addicted to facebook and diet coke. That can't end well.
  • I am really into wedding planning. Always have been. Remember making my momma buy me wedding magazines in elementary school. It is a bit out of control.

Now that that is out of the way, we can get to the important stuff. I’ll try to post daily about my life, things that inspire me, and for the next couple of months or so, about weddings. Oh, and there will be lots of pictures. Please share your thoughts with me!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! thanks for letting me know about your blog!!

    G.A. Cece

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE!

    ReplyDelete