Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wedding Wednesday

It's official! I have flower girls and junior bridesmaids! I am so excited that my Aunt Steph's four girls will be rounding out our wedding party. Hurray for Abby, Emma, Anna and Catherine! Ofcourse, this news sent me on a hunt for flower girl and junior bridemaids looks that were both age appropriate and unique but not completely ridiculously priced (after all, they'll out grow it).

The flower girl look proved to be significantly easier than the junior bridesmaid look. I think that junior bridesmaids are at a tough age to dress, not quite child, not quite adult and in the world of weddings this makes things a bit complicated. There are plenty of sweet dresses for flower girls that would make any 13 year old girl feel like a baby. I think that we are leaning towards putting Abby (our oldest junior bridesmaid) in one of the bridesmaids dresses. As is the norm for me, I started looking at traditional flower girl dresses but then decided to think a bit outside of the box. If seems if you slap the word flower girl on it, the price sky rockets (just as with anything else wedding related). Check out some of the great dresses that I found. Somewhat ordered by traditional quality and price. Some of the looks are great but who in their right mind is going to spend $300 on a dress for a 7 year old. I mean really?


{image from CrewCuts}

{image from CrewCuts}

{image from CrewCuts}

{image from David's Bridal}

{image from David's Bridal}

{image from David's Bridal}

{image from CrewCuts}

{image from CrewCuts}

Finally for my personal favorite.

Not too overpriced at $68. Made of silk and cotton. A little unexpected.
Most Importantly, AB FAB! I wish it came in adult sizes. Let me know what you think!

{image from CrewCuts}
That needed an easy button!
Also, Pray that my portrait is delivered today so that I can still cash in on the 60% off Custom Framing Coupon that expires tomorrow!
Loves, S


No comments:

Post a Comment