Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wedding Wednesday!

It' wedding Wednesday and I'd like to share a little bit of wedding inspiration with you all today. These are my bridesmaids dress options. I really wanted to let the lovely ladies that I am lucky enough to be a part of D's and my wedding select a dress that would best suit their individual bodies as well as personal taste. The dresses are from JCrew and are shown in Peppermint. I really wanted for each girl to select something that they could each wear again and I hope that as the dresses arrive, they aren't fibbing when they tell me how much they love them. Sometimes I wish that I had chosen black, but if I had, I wouldn't have been true to myself.

I knew the first time that I saw Steel Magnolias, Shelby got it right, "Pink is my signature color," she said. "My colors are blush and bashfull." "Her colors are pink and pink," M'Lynn corrected. I always knew that I wanted a wedding just like Shelby's and that is just what I will have.








No comments:

Post a Comment